I am kind of relieved I am not the only one who is having trouble with Domestic Linen.I took over a deli store in NJ and has been doing business.

I never sign any contract with Domestic nor has seen any sales rep or anyone from the company about the contract . After I decided to switch to a local company, I gave their supervisor a call that I would stop the service. And then he told me that I had contract with them which I never saw or sign for. Now they send me certified mail by their attorney that I am under contract from 2008, which was signed by previous owner , and asked me to pay $2200 to get out of the contract!!

I already told their manager that I am not the one who signed the contract but he keep sending me letters.what kind of small business's contract carry over to the next owner?

Had an Experience with Domestic Uniform Rental?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1308718

I am in a same position, never signed any contract. Before closing the business we gave them a call to let them know that we would stop services but they keep sending me letters that we owe them around $ 4000.00.....let me know if you find any solution.